No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the new 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics and English as subjects of examination at the 10+2 level and minimum 40% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA).
10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks and minimum 40% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA).
International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination and minimum 40% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA).
|Fee Type||Amount in Indian Rupees|
|Tuition Fees (year 2016-17)||1,15,000 INR *|
|Caution Money Deposit||5,000 INR|
|University Fee||600 INR|
And Students Council Fund: 3,600 INR To be paid separately.**
** Tuition fees (year 2016-17) are subject to the approval by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti.
** The Students Council Fund is utilized for conducting different Students’ Activities. The Students Council (A committee of students), on approval of the Institute, decides the utilization of this fund.
How to reserve your NATA exam date?
Once you have filled the NATA application form available on the NATA website (www.nata.in), you need to go to any registered NATA exam centre for e.g. Brick School of Architecture. You must carry the following documents to the exam centre to register a date for your exam:
- The print out of your NATA application form that you submitted online
- Std. X or equivalent exam mark sheet – attested copy
- Std. 12 Exam hall ticket (in case you are awaiting 12th results, if not, bring your 12th standard mark sheet)
- Photo ID proof (for e.g. passport, Aadhar card, driving license, etc.) – attested copy
- 1 passport size photograph
- Proof towards payment of NATA fees (online payment or copy of challan)
- Valid email address
Please go through the NATA 2014 information brochure for the rules and regulation of Exam. For more information, please write to us at- [email protected]
- An acceptable and valid Identification Document (ID), details of which are mentioned on the appointment voucher, with signature, and appointment voucher to be admitted to a Test Centre.
- ID requirements are strictly enforced. It is the candidate’s responsibility to read and understand the instructions and requirements.
- Report to the test center at least 30 minutes before scheduled time of the test.
- Official identification document mentioned on the appointment voucher.
- The appointment voucher – The appointment voucher is issued to the candidate at the time of registration. The appointment voucher confirms the candidate’s test date, time of test and Test Centre. The voucher will also show Candidate ID and Appointment Number with Exam Key.
- Three or four sharpened soft-lead (2B & HB) pencils and a good eraser (Pencils and erasers will not be supplied at the Test Centre). Mechanical pencils are not permitted.
- Set of colors (Water/ Poster colors, crayons, pastels) with appropriate instruments (Brushes, palette, etc.).
- Geometry instrument box, blue ink pen / black ink ball point pen.