SMEF’s Brick Summer School
Brick aims to reach a diverse population of students and spread the knowledge of design amongst aspiring inventers. The summer school intends to offer quality, innovative, short-term academic and non-academic courses to passionate individuals. Summer is the perfect time to explore new avenues for development and learn fresh skills to support your education and career. Whether your objective is to hone your skills, acquire new areas of expertise or do something interesting in summers, our unique programs are perfect for you!
Brick summer school is open for all prospective students interested in the field of creativity.Brick summer school courses are the perfect way to spend your summer time in a constructive and creative way. The short-term courses are not just fun and refreshing, but also help you explore the subject you love in greater depth and perspective and add to your repertoire of knowledge. Plus, it is a great way to explore the Brick way of learning first-hand. We offer a wide variety of courses right from photography, theater, film making, song writing, dance, to Claymation, and introduction to architecture and interior design. Our courses are conducted in an interactive and inspiring environment by experts in the field. All courses are certified by SMEF’s Brick Group of Institutes and can be completed by everyone with high-interest levels, even if you don’t have previous formal training in the subject.
Course Quick Info
INTRODUCTION TO ARCHITECTURE & INTERIOR DESIGN
Next batch date to be announced.
No. of Participants – 30
For – Aspiring architecture students
Location – SMEF’s Brick Group of Institutes
- What is Architecture & Interior Design?
- Education: Architecture & Interior Design education in general
- How is Architecture practiced?
- How is Interior Design practiced?
- Sketching & Visualization
- Design Exercises & Assimilation: For both Architecture & Interior Design aspirants
- Architecture curriculum – explaining subjects
- Interior Design curriculum – explaining subjects
- Interaction with few noted architects & Interior Designers
- Career options
- Next steps
- Entry requirements & process for Architecture
- Entry requirements for process for Interior Design
- Guidance regarding NATA, MASA, sketching, etc.