Qualification: M ARCH
Designation: VISITING FACULTY
Lab: Construction lab, Design lab
Involvement: Visiting Faculty
Areas of expertise: Sustainable Architecture
Teaching profile (subjects): Building Services III Architectural Design
A good initiator with clear vision about specific requirements for progression of a task.
A proficient leader for a short & long term task with inclusive capabilities
A person who strongly believes in self preparation for any task irrespective of its expanse & complete dedication towards completion of the tasks.
Independent work force but at the same time a valuable & cohesive team member when needed with multi disciplinary capabilities.
Access to Hands on site experiences, Experience in practical applications of theory, Leadership for productive approach
"WORK EXPERIENCE: 8 YEARS
- * Worked as Project Architect for service-oriented commercial buildings & sports facilities on the International platform.
- * Worked as Principal Design Architect for numerous Residential & Academic buildings in India.
- * Worked as Green Building Consultant for small to medium scale Commercial buildings in & outside India.
- * Worked as Interior Designer for various Residential projects in India".
- * Graduation: B. Arch. (2009) (Score : Higher Second Class)
- * LEED GA (Under USGBC) (2013)
- * Post Graduation : M. Arch. (Sustainable Architecture) (2016) (Score : CGPA 7.91)
Film making, Portrait & Architectural Photography, Product designing